About the Job
- Oversee the duties of the accounting team.
- Implement accounting systems and processes.
- Reconcile income statements.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Control the master data of the general register.
- Review and release online banking payments.
- Ensure compliance with state revenue service.
- Provide ongoing accounting and reporting support.
- Manage the full financial process.
- Prepare an expense budget report.
- Compulsory CA Completion
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Honor’s Degree preferred.
- Completion of Articles.
- 3 years’ post article experience
- Registration with accredited statutory body and association
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Fully compliant as a tax practitioner
- Filing of corporate tax returns.
- Experience in providing financial advice
- Gender: Male
- Joining: 1 Month
- CTC: Based on the performance
- No of Positions: 1
- Immediate Joining
- Preferred Location: Chennai / Out of Chennai