- Monitor and maintain records and documents available in respective area/department
- Perform raw material quality checking with necessary lab analysis and cooking
- online quality checking with necessary lab analysis evaluation
- Perform All lab activities and make an indent for the purchase of lab equipment
- Finished products quality checking with necessary lab analysis and cooking evaluation
- Monitor all the process lines and process areas are as per the procedure
- Monitoring Pest & rodent trap services
- Monitor Fumigation services and fumigation effectiveness.
- They examine materials to make sure they meet quality expectations and then assess the final product after production.
Designation: Quality Control Executive (QC)
- A bachelor’s degree in science or business-based programs.
- Previous experience in production or manufacturing.
- Experience in business administration may be advantageous.
- Strong attention to detail, observation, organizational, and leadership skills.
Must-Have Skills :
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Basic knowledge and a certificate in HACCP / ISO auditor have added advantages.
- Proficient in English. Knowledge in identifying the source of information
Location: Chennai / Out of Chennai
No of Positions: 1
Experience: 0 to 3 yrs exp
Annual CTC: Based on the Performance
Immediate Joiners are Preferable.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org